Sessions are a mix of therapy and coaching, depending on your needs in each session.
Sessions can vary from more talk-focused, practical goal-focused to practising new skills for coping differently with painful thoughts, emotions or situations.
I use mostly Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) and Compassion Focused Therapy (CFT), evidence-based approaches that have been shown to effectively help people change.
I provide a safe space to help you find the clarity and clear-headedness to start moving towards what matters to you - to creating a life of meaning and vitality and freedom. We only go back to the past to the extent that it is relevant to what is happening right now.
We integrate the body / physical sensations in our work together and build awareness of emotions and intuition through mindfulness.
My style is practical and has been described as gentle yet firm.
Sessions could help you with:
- FINDING BALANCE between various aspects of your life (work, family, play, health).
- DEALING WITH CHANGE such as moving to a new country, giving birth, divorce, infertility.
- RELATIONSHIP DIFFICULTIES such problems with partners, colleagues, family, social anxiety.
- FOOD ISSUES such as emotional eating, cravings, binge eating or simply wanting to eating more 'normally' by stepping away from diet mentality into a healthier relationship with food.
- EMOTIONAL DIFFICULTIES such as anxiety, depression, fear or sadness.
- FINDING MEANING IN LIFE such as feeling disconnected from life or like life feels flat.
- SELF-SABOTAGE / HABIT CHANGE when you know what you want to do but get in your own way.
- FINDING DIRECTION by exploring the next steps in life, answering the question what next?
How sessions work
Sessions are 110 CHF / USD or 100 Euros each for in-person or online sessions.
Because freedom is an important value to me, I offer all types of sessions - from one-off sessions to weekly sessions to occasional sessions.
There are no rules or packages - it’s about what works best for you because this is what I want our time together to be about.
In order to get the most from sessions, we can agree on ways of practising the new skills you acquire during sessions, in between sessions.
Sessions can also include handouts and email contact between sessions.
Sessions are in English or French.
Where sessions take place
Sessions take place in both Geneva and Lausanne in super central locations.
Geneva (Tuesdays + Thursdays): 44 rue de Lausanne, 1201 Geneva
Lausanne (Mondays + Wednesdays): 18 rue du Grand-Pont, 1003 Lausanne
Online via a secure online platform from anywhere in the world.